Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Late Nite Edition

Many a night I find myself awake well into the wee hours of the morning. I feel weird not being able to really accomplish much-mostly play solitare on the computer or watch YouTube videos.
What I do need is at least seven or more hours of real rest. Making bedtime a priority is key, but my favorite way to get sleepy is to read in bed. I will usually last only a few pages on a book read and then I find myself slipping down the slippery slope of sleepy-time.
Trouble is, I can't always do that without waking my hubby. He snores like a devil some nights, but if I turn on my reading light on my side of the bed he wakes up thinking the house is on fire (well, that actually happened once at about three-thirty in the morning...).
Anyway.....I guess I better find a flash light and see if that works without waking Mr. Huh...What's going on...? Please know, being sleep deprived is really a form of human torture, so it's off to beddy-bye kiddos.
Lights out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment